Every Leader Tells a Story: Building Trust Through Narrative
11:00 am PACIFIC
When leaders connect with others on a human level, their communication becomes more influential and they are more likely to develop a loyal following from colleagues and employees. Yet some leaders struggle to find this human connection and they continue to rely on more top-down/impersonal forms of communication. By recognizing how their own identities contribute to the organizational identity, leaders can use storytelling as a tool to expand their influence, create a more cohesive culture, and achieve organizational goals.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the reasons for using storytelling as an organizational communication tool
- Describe the components of organizational identity and articulate those components for your own organization
- Identify the parts of an effective story and analyze the construction of any story
- Review story templates to select the appropriate type of story for a specific circumstance
- Incorporate organizational identity into the stories you prepare and deliver
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.