Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Feb 1, 2022, Feb 8, 2022
09:00 am PACIFIC
Starts: Dec 13, 6:00 am PACIFIC
This course gives you an in-depth reflection of yourself using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to help you gain understanding of your preferences and discover how your strengths can work for and against you throughout your career. Individuals deepen their self-awareness and receive actionable coaching to increase their effectiveness. Teams using MBTI together learn a shared language that builds trust and understanding of differences. This assessment is especially useful for managers and those who work in collaborative environments.
In this course you will:
- Understand the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) model
- Gain deeper understanding of your unique preferences
- Learn how your preferences give you advantages in the workplace
- Discover how your preference may be holding you back
- Clarify what growth and development might look like for you
- Plan a practice to build interpersonal skills
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.