Executive Writing Skills Coaching
This workshop offers each participant a chance to improve writing skills, focusing on individual strengths and goals.
By the end of the one-day course, participants will…
- Write a document that’s already on their To Do lists
- Know how to reduce e-mail Ping Pong
- Use business correspondence more strategically
- Know how to stay out of court over an e-mail
Specific skills include:
- Overcoming the “blank screen”
- Writing business documents that make sense when read only once
- Organizing documents for maximum clarity and impact
Maximum participants: 20
Private follow-up coaching available to individuals
ONE GROUP DAY with recommended Coaching Component (confidential e-coaching for several months, tracking each document against the writer’s personal objectives)*
*Coaching Components are additional days during which each participant receives a private follow-up coaching session.