This course gives you an in-depth reflection of yourself using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to help you gain understanding of your preferences and discover how your strengths can work for and against you throughout your career. Individuals deepen their self-awareness and receive actionable coaching to increase their effectiveness. Teams using MBTI together learn a shared language that builds trust and understanding of differences. This assessment is especially useful for managers and those who work in collaborative environments.
In this course you will:
- Understand the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) model
- Gain deeper understanding of your unique preferences
- Learn how your preferences give you advantages in the workplace
- Discover how your preference may be holding you back
- Clarify what growth and development might look like for you
- Plan a practice to build interpersonal skills