Regardless of their level, the size of their team or personalities of its members, great managers excel for similar reasons. We help managers understand and internalize four essential skills: Building trust while strengthening relationships, understanding and flexing your unique communication style, facilitating challenging conversations around employee performance, and motivating your team regardless of your role or tenure. Learning is accelerated by interacting with the group and supporting each other as you explore the course content.
Topics and issues addressed in this course include:
- Identifying the characteristics of a good manager
- “Coaching Circles” to deepen learning
- Effective communication and your personal style
- Managing vs. performing the work
- Developing, managing and inspiring a team
- Ongoing accountability and support