Oct 1, Oct 8, Oct 15, 2021
08:00 am PACIFIC
Number of Sessions:
Need to pivot in your career? Responding confidently to change takes skill. This course gives you the tools you need to not only address the change at hand, but those yet to come. You’ll learn how to evaluate your current skills and how to hone them to serve you better, how to differentiate yourself and present yourself more effectively, and how to gain greater confidence in communicating your personal “brand” to the world. The course will also help you understand how to build new relationship skills, with which you can better nurture existing relationships and create new associations outside your current network. You’ll also leave with the confidence that you’re up to date on technology and best practices to further enable your new career trajectory.
Among other things, this course will help you:
- Ensure your skills are relevant
- Cultivate productive relationships skills
- Learn to talk about yourself effectively
- Present your personal brand with greater confidence
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.