Dare to LeadTM
6 Sessions: Sep 13, Sep 20, Sep 27, Oct 4, Oct 18, Oct 25, 2021
10:00 am PACIFIC
Number of Sessions:
+ 6 hrs partnered or self-guided work
Facilitator:Rachel Verlik, CDTLF
Dare to LeadTM is an empirically based courage-building program based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, research professor and author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers. This 8-week virtual training focuses on the four skill sets of courage identified through Brené’s research. These skill sets are 100% teachable, making daring leadership possible for all seeking to be brave and to cultivate courageous cultures in their workplaces.
Course participants will leave with
- Tools for individual and team awareness, giving/receiving feedback, and building trust.
- The skills to address hard conversations and walk into brave ‘arenas’.
- Informative and actionable material, including unpublished insights
- Exclusive material from Brené Brown delivered by someone trained directly by her
- Eligibility to participate in the new Daring Teams Rollout Program with intact teams upon full program completion.
- Continuing education credits may be available for professionals with certifications (CPAs, PMPs, SHRM, etc.). Ask your accrediting body.
- Full curriculum is 24 hours. Participants receive a Certificate of Completion allowing them to declare themselves Certified Dare to LeadTM Trained on their Linkedln profile.
- Participants are eligible to scale the Daring Teams Rollout Program with their intact teams in their organization.
- Participants with professional certifications may be eligible to use these 24 hours of training for CEUs. Information for accrediting bodies can be provided for submission upon request.
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.