Demystifying Workplace Conflict
Nov 3, Nov 10, 2021
10:00 am PACIFIC
While most of us have experienced challenges and conflicts with workplace colleagues, few of us stop to consider why. In this course we will unpack the reasons behind such conflicts, through the lens of Social Styles. By understanding (and appreciating) your own Social Style and the perception of this style by others, you will be better able to avoid the personality pitfalls that so often derail communication. As a result, you enable more respectful and effective collaboration with colleagues, partners, and employees whose style may be dramatically different from your own.
- Understand your own Social Style and how others perceive you
- Understand how to interact with others for increased effectiveness and productivity
- Develop the strategies and practice the skills needed to build highly effective workplace relationships
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fe
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.