Leadership Circle For Women (For Women Only)
Jan 25, Feb 22, Mar 29, Apr 26, May 31, Jun 28, 2022
12:00 pm PACIFIC
Starts: Dec 1, 6:00 am PACIFIC
Number of Sessions:
(For Women Only)
This course provides women in the workplace the opportunity to listen and learn from other working women leaders about current topics and pressing issues. A master coach facilitates the conversations, making a safe space to grow, stretch, commit, and be held accountable for creating the changes they aspire to make. Participants define their own goals and use the group as thought partners, a support system and springboard for achieving those goals.
- Building confidence
- Building resilience
- Having a strong presence (in person and virtually)
- Establishing a powerful mindset
- Balancing work and life
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.