Taming Your Inner Critic (For Women Only)
Feb 3, 2022, Feb 17, 2022
09:00 am PACIFIC
Merriam-Webster defines “Impostor syndrome” as a psychological condition that is characterized by persistent doubt concerning one’s abilities or accomplishments, accompanied by the fear of being exposed as a fraud despite evidence of one’s ongoing success. If you’re one of millions of women who are held back by doubt and self-criticism, you understand this definition all too well. Our course turns the spotlight on your inner critic to help you understand the roots of your insecurities and teaches you how to conquer them. If you have ever lacked the confidence to show up as your authentic self, this course will show you how to present the best version of yourself in every aspect of life.
This course provides you:
- A clear understanding of what an inner critic is
- The ability to recognize the limitations imposed by your own inner critic
- The knowledge to overcome the obstacles and challenges imposed by your self-criticism
- Customized strategies and simple, yet powerful tools for proving your critic wrong in both your personal and professional lives
Terms & Conditions
All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.