The Skills of a Great Manager
Jan 19, Feb 2, Feb 16, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 30, Apr 13, Apr 27, 2022
09:00 am PACIFIC
Starts: Dec 1, 6:00 am PACIFIC
Regardless of their level, the size of their team or personalities of its members, great managers excel for similar reasons. We help managers understand and internalize four essential skills: Building trust while strengthening relationships, understanding and flexing your unique communication style, facilitating challenging conversations around employee performance, and motivating your team regardless of your role or tenure. Learning is accelerated by interacting with the group and supporting each other as you explore the course content.
Topics and issues addressed in this course include:
- Identifying the characteristics of a good manager
- “Coaching Circles” to deepen learning
- Effective communication and your personal style
- Managing vs. performing the work
- Developing, managing and inspiring a team
- Ongoing accountability and support
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.