Understanding Yourself and Others
Nov 3, Nov 10, 2021
04:00 pm PACIFIC
Your personalized 20-page DiSC report will describe the priorities that drive your behavior and illuminate your natural strengths. It will also identify behaviors that can be challenges when interacting with others. You receive actionable strategies to strengthen your interpersonal relationships at all levels. Individuals use this course to increase their ability to work collaboratively. Teams take this course together to establish a common language and deepen trust.
This course will teach you how to:
- Learn the DiSC model to better understand yourself
- Get a detailed portrait of yourself and how others see you
- Understand how to leverage your strengths
- Discover how your strengths may be holding you back
- Get your “secret decoder ring” for understanding others
- Receive concrete coaching tips for building stronger relationships
Terms & Conditions
- All courses are delivered virtually with live facilitators.
- Cancellations and refunds requested within 48 hours of registering will be honored minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Courses become non-refundable and non-transferrable within one week of scheduled course.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
- A one-time registration transfer can be made to an alternate participant. There is a $50 processing fee for all transfers.
- In the event a scheduled course does not meet minimum attendee requirement, those registered receive full refunds.
- If a participant completes their DiSC assessment and then is notified of the course being cancelled, they retain full access to their online DiSC profile and will receive a refund of their tuition less $65USD, which is a discounted cost for the assessment.